Apply To Speak
Thank you for your interest in speaking at a New England Direct Marketing Association event.
We seek proposals that are innovative, original, substantive and competitive, and that meet these requirements:
- Presentations offer information of use to direct marketers
- Only fully-completed proposals submitted on this form will be considered.
- NEDMA Programs are not forums for direct selling or promoting – your proposed session must be educational. Selling by seminar means that if your educational content is effective, people are more likely to look to you for products and services.
- All Vendors MUST include an end-user or case studies in presentations.
Sessions vary in length and range from 60 -75 minutes to a half- or full day.
Our annual programs include:
- Direct Marketing Innovations Symposium
- Annual Direct Marketing Conference & Exposition
- Marketing Technology Summit
- Webinars (throughout the year)
- Breakfast program meetings (throughout the year)
- Half-day or full-day seminars/workshops (throughout the year)
If you are interested in speaking at one of the above events, please complete and submit this form.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.